|Player:||Aleem Dar, S Ravi, MA Gough, AJ Pycroft|
|Event:||Bangladesh in Sri Lanka 2016/17|
DateLine: 3rd March 2017
Mumbai, March 3: Two Asian umpires will officiate in the forthcoming series between Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, it is learnt here.
The two Tests and the ODI series to follow thereafter will have DRS in place.
According to the highly placed sources in the ICC, Pakistan's Aleem Dar and India's S. Ravi along with Michael Gough (England) will officiate in the first two Tests commencing in Galle on March 7-11).
Zimbabwe's Andy Pycroft will be the match referee.
The second Test, which will be the 100th overall Test for Bangladesh will be played at Colombo's P. Sara Oval Stadium.
Bangladesh played their first Test in November 2000. They will be the last of the Full Members to complete the century, having taken little over 16 years to the mark.
The two ODIs' will be played at Dambulla and the two T-20 matches with no DRS will be played at Khettarama.
In T-20 matches there has been no practice of having DRS.
(Article: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author only.
Copyright © 2017 Bipin Dani)
- Cyprus Twenty20 Tri-Series 2021/22
- England in Pakistan 2021/22
- England Women in Pakistan 2021/22
- Gibraltar in Malta 2021/22
- ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2021/22
- ICC Men's T20 World Cup Sub Regional Africa Qualifier 2021/22
- ICC T20 World Cup Qualifier Europe 2021/22
- ICC Women's T20 World Cup Americas Region Qualifier 2021/22
- ICC World Cup Super League 2020 to 2022
- ICC World Test Championship 2021 to 2023
- India Women in Australia 2021/22
- Ireland Women in Zimbabwe 2021/22
- T20 Bash 2021/22
- Valletta Cup 2021/22
View all Current Events CLICK HERE